Monday, December 11, 2006

Heigh ho, heigh ho, it's off to Otterville we go...


Well, I guess it's time for me to get an Otterville day sceduled on my calendar. I told Lauren when she completed her 1st grade Math, we would take a day off and go to Otterville. Are you busy, Lanee? I'll be calling you! Anyway, Michael decided he wanted to get in on the picture because he finished a preschool workbook about 6 weeks ago. Of course, he will get in on the Otterville fun as well..... Although we already have 2nd grade Math, I think we're going to just enjoy having a lighter load until after the holiday season. That's the great thing about homeschooling!

1 comment:

Lanee M. said...

Are you free this week? Briana gets out of School on the 20th and we could come right over as soon as she gets out. Let me know!